Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12,2010
Evan Strong

The day I got my first bald faced hornets nest was on a snow day. it was a nest that Cami found earlier. Natalie Lake, Cami and I walked over to the nest,we found thick sticks and through it up at the nest down came the first honeycomb. After a couple of minutes I knocked down the second honeycomb, then I got a bigger stick I though it up at the nest, and the third fell down. It had worked I had knocked the honeycomb. When it was time for lunch Cami helped me sneak it under my tree in my backyard, when I went inside I told my mom that I knocked down a hornets nest, first I lied and I said that the hornets nest fell to the ground, she believed me but then later I told her that I did knock it down, she was mad but she got over it other wise that was one of the best days of my life.

No comments: